Praktikumsplätze in Australien
Unser australischer Partner vermittelt Praktikumsplätze in viele verschiedene Branchen und Bereiche:
Education & School System
Aktuelle Praktikumsplätze in Australien
Am Barton College in Sydney belegst du zunächst einen 12-wöchigen Englischsprachkurs. Im Anschluss startet dein Praktikum für 9 Monate an einem 4 oder 5 Sterne Hotel in Sydney. Je nach Bedarf und in Absprache mit dem Hotel arbeitest du mindestens 30h pro Woche. Nach dem Praktikum erhältst du das Certificate III in Hospitality. Der Programmstart ist flexibel und das ganze Jahr über möglich.
- Restaurant- und Zimmerservice
- Unterstützung im Bereich Food and Beverage
- Aufgaben in der Bankettabteilung
- Rezeption und Kundenservice
- Housekeeping und Etagenservice
- Aufgaben im Bereich Einkauf und Magazin (Lager)
The host company is one of Australia’s leading solar companies having installed systems for many high profile clients including some of the largest solar rooftop installations in Australia. The company is a multi-award winner of the prestigious Clean Energy Council Award for design and installation.
• Design and engineering of solar projects
• Preparation of engineering drawings
• Preparation of sales designs
• Configuration of solar inverter and translation into a real project
• Energy analysis (building consumption and solar generation)
• Producing technical drawings and system information to submit complicated grid connect applications to utilities around Australia
• Site visit to solar installations
More detailled information available upon request.
Event Marketing Internship
The Company is located in an historical building. We are able to organize gatherings from 20 guests to extravaganzas of 1500. The company’s collection of spaces gives their customers the option of utilising one or more venues to ensure their guests have an event to remember.
We can provide a truly interactive experience, adding a new dimension to the traditional cocktail function.
With traditional tray service, we can utilise venues to showcase our chefs in action to create an interesting atmosphere.
From a Cocktail Party or Product Launch to a Christmas Party, Gala Dinner or Corporate Presentation, we have a venue to totally entertain your guests.
- Conducting Market Research
- Preparing Event Quotations & Proposals
- Coming up with new event concepts for clients
- Data input for Event Details Sheets
- Customizing menu concepts for clients
- Cleaning up existing Database
- Assisting with event coordination process
- Assisting sales team with conducting Site Inspections
- Setting up Events
- Collating event client feedback forms
- Preparation of contracts, run sheets, directional signage, menus, seating & floor plans
- Assisting with marketing
- Maintain stock levels & event packages
- Assisting with group restaurant bookings
Corporate Event Management Internship
A leader in Australasia, with offices expanding to cover the globe. Our full range of services include creative development, design, production, logistics and management of corporate meetings, events, product launches, training & education programs, incentive programs, related multimedia and, as a fully accredited travel agent, naturally we have the experience and systems to effectively manage all things travel related.
The end results enable our clients to better inform, entertain, motivate, recognise, sell to and train their target audiences including: sales forces, dealers, franchisees, partners, customers, and employees. Grand or intimate, local or international, we add magic to deliver truly outstanding solutions.
- To assist the Event Manager/ Director in establishing correct systems and processes from the outset to ensure timely, error free event management
- To support the Event Manager/ Director in maintaining accurate files, budgets & critical paths to adhere to deadlines and budgets, especially attrition and cancellation deadlines as per signed contracts
- To respond to all client enquiries professionally and within the agreed time-frames and to ensure client satisfaction with the response
- To ensure all delegate data is accurately processed including travel and accommodation and funds held on file before payments are made
- To help to minimise costs to the file by using the most efficient methods of communication and ensure all costs are accounted for on files
- To ensure behaviour is at all times professional and represents our standards and values
- To maintain effective and customer focused communication throughout, with all stakeholders
- To help as part of the Event team, take initiative where relevant and undertake additional tasks as required
Attractions Tourism Internship
The Company directly manages and operates six tourism and leisure attractions in Sydney. We are the leading operator of tourist attractions in Sydney, catering to more than 2 million domestic and international tourists each year.
- Maintenance of Client Mail databases and e-mail database.
- Loyalty Program Organisers; Social/Sports Clubs; Conference and incentive planners;
- Corporate entities; domestic wholesalers including Motoring Organizations, inbound and overseas wholesalers
- Attend joint sales calls with Group Sales Manager and Group Sales Director to Backpackers;
- Hotel concierge and Sales and Marketing; Domestic Wholesale and Social/sporting clubs.
- Conduct mail-outs as per sales plan.
- Assist families when and as necessary
- Assist in updating front desk reservations on new promotions/rates/clients on a daily basis
- Other duties as required by Group Sales Manager
- Assist other members of Sales and Marketing team on an ad hoc basis
- General office work
- Updating the homepage
- Sending brochures and information material to customers
- Phone and email enquiries
- Translation tasks
- Accompany meetings with clients, e.g. Language schools, hotels or travel agencies
Financial Services Internship
We are a diversified financial services business specializing in:
- Property finance and mortgages
- Car and equipment finance
- Business financePersonal Insurances including life, income protection etc
We have our own boutique lending arm.
Putting submissions together for finance applications to the banks for both mortgages, car and equipment finance deals including completing bank applications.
Summarizing and updating of mortgage products, following up banks for status of applications, reconciliations of our loan book & assisting with business development.
The company is Australia’s newest telecom reseller. Located in Sydney, they believe that you don’t need to put up with poor service to be able to have access to the leading edge and best value business telecoms products.
The company resells to businesses and organisations across Sydney and Australia leading edge products from Australia’s largest and fastest fixed and mobile communications network, as well as business productivity products.
Training & Experience Provided:
The company’s difference is its people, who have passion to be leading edge at what they do and are genuine in solving real business telecommunications challenges.
- Co-Attendance at Business Networking events
- On the job training
- During business hours, training on software and products relevant to the period of the internship customer meetings and regular client engagements.
- Project Management opportunities
Global Logistics Internship
The company is a global logistics company with over 200 staff. Located in Sydney’s Mascot, close to the airport, their core areas of business are:
The intern will receive training in all areas of the company including:
- Customer Service in a logistics company
- Sales support as pertaining to the needs for a logistics company
- General Administration and Operations
Fashion Public Relations Internship
We are here to help a product sell. In today’s world it is even more challenging to break through advertising clutter and reach your market. We are continuously creating innovative strategies for clients to advertise and promote their brands. From arranging for a product to appear in the next hit TV show (either in Australia or internationally) to implementing an effective guerrilla marketing campaign, we can be sure that the message will be conveyed uniquely and effectively to the target audience.
- Create and update contact lists of fashion editors
- Contact fashion editors to see what stories they are working on and if they can provide any items for upcoming shoots
- Assist in writing any press releases for new products
- Assist in creating media campaigns for clients
- Assist in buying media for clients
- Working on the creation, implementation and execution of PR events from sending out invites to guests, following up to make sure invites have been received, to assisting in running the event, plus assist with a few administration duties e.g. book keeping.
Recruitment Human Resources Internship
We provide comprehensive recruitment and executive search services to the media industry. We understand the media business, as we have an extensive background in working for the media industry as well as recruiting for it. We recruit for ALL positions in media, and provide industry specific advice to both our clients and candidates, from entry level through to senior management. We specialize in permanent, temporary and contract staff in:
Print Media/Magazines/Newspapers/ Books/Journals/Newsletters
Outdoor Media/Out of Home/Ambient
- Attending candidate interviews with a senior consultant
- Contacting candidates by phone to update data base
- Emailing candidates and clients
- Updating company website with current job details
- Placing current job advertisements
- 1 von 2
- nächste Seite ›
Unser Tipp: Praktikumsplätze in Australien
Praktikum an Grundschulen: Australische Grundschulen nehmen sehr gerne ausländische Praktikanten mit guten Englischkenntnissen auf. Ideal für Lehramtsstudenten, aber auch für Abiturienten mit Interesse und Spaß an der Arbeit mit Kindern. Optimal ist ein Praktikum für mindestens einen Term, aber auch kürzere Praktika sind an den meisten Schulen möglich.
Nebenbei Geld verdienen: Da das Praktikum in Australien unbezahlt ist, verdienen sich viele Praktikanten häufig etwas Geld dazu, indem sie an den Wochenenden oder abends in Cafés oder Kneipen ein paar Stunden arbeiten. Mit unserer neuen Programmoption Sprachkurs & bezahltes Praktikum vermitteln wir dich direkt in die Hotelbranche, wo dein Praktikum vergütet wird.
Hier findest du weitere Tipps zur Finanzierung für ein Auslandspraktikum.
Erfahrungen von Praktikanten in Australien
Brisbane ist ganz wunderbar. Und mir gefällt das Praktikum prima. Ich würde sogar in Deutschland gerne für eine Sprachschule oder eine Agentur arbeiten. Ich liebe das Arbeiten mit verschiedenen Kulturen und Sprachen wirklich sehr.
Die Kollegen und die Schule sind einfach toll, auch habe ich hier für eine Praktikantin schon recht vielfältige Aufgaben. Ganz liebe Grüße aus Australien, Kirsten.
Willst du noch mehr von unseren Praktikanten in Australien erfahren? Dann stöber doch jetzt durch unsere Erfahrungsberichte!